I asked my podcast group “What do you do for Self Care?” People define self care in different ways. I discuss the answers I received, talk about self care misconceptions, and why self care is so important to living a peaceful life.
My self care strategies:
- Make my bed every morning
- Clean house, DIY, clear out clutter every quarter
- Cook dinner for myself
- Hang with friends
- Make sure to call friends and check in with them and their lives
- Manage my finances & budget
- Get regular dental and medical checkups
- Take walks with my pup
- Play with the cats
- Curl up on the couch and watch “my programs”
- Work in the garden
- Create: Write, Photograph, Code
- Do this podcast!
- Give selflessly
The Peaceful Life Podcast is a series of stories, inspiration, and affirmations to return your life to peace and joy.
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Podbean, Stitcher, or wherever you listen.
If you’d like to make a contribution to the show and help keep it going, it’s easy! Just use PayPal: