A short morning meditation that you can do daily, with affirmations for starting your day with peace and positivity.
Here are the affirmations included in this episode, if you want to recite them yourself:
- Let’s be thankful that you are alive to face another sunrise. Be grateful for your home, your food, your job, your loved ones. Thank yourself for creating such a wonderful life, and know how wealthy you are in spirit, love, and health.
- You will execute all your tasks today with peace and joy. You won’t rush; you’ll meet all deadlines. You’ll accomplish all that you seek to accomplish.
- You will treat each person you communicate with, with respect and empathy. Even if a person is harsh or irritates you. Remember, everyone carries around their own private pain and fears. Instead of reacting, just be kind.
- You will give one gift today–whether it’s a smile, or your time, or a compliment–to someone who needs it. You’ll know who and when.
- You’ll recognize the gifts others bestow upon you. And you’ll be thankful in the moment.
- You will live life slowly enough to recognize all the blessings from Mother Earth. The lovely trees, the flowers, even the weather.
- You will face challenges objectively, and will always be able to figure out a solution. You’re smart that way.
- And most importantly, you’ll be kind to yourself. You are the only one in the whole wide world like you. You are a spectacular human being.
Now you may wake up and face your day!