A meditation with affirmations for starting your day with peace and positivity.
Here are the affirmations included in the Wake Up! episode, if you want to recite them yourself:
- Let’s be thankful that you are alive to face another sunrise. Be grateful for your home, your food, your job, your loved ones. Thank yourself for creating such a wonderful life, and know how wealthy you are in spirit, love, and health.
- You will execute all your tasks today with peace and joy. You won’t rush; you’ll meet all deadlines. You’ll accomplish all that you seek to accomplish.
- You will treat each person you communicate with, with respect and empathy. Even if a person is harsh or irritates you. Remember, everyone carries around their own private pain and fears. Instead of reacting, just be kind.
- You will give one gift today–whether it’s a smile, or your time, or a compliment–to someone who needs it. You’ll know who and when.
- You’ll recognize the gifts others bestow upon you. And you’ll be thankful in the moment.
- You will live life slowly enough to recognize all the blessings from Mother Earth. The lovely trees, the flowers, even the weather.
- You will face challenges objectively, and will always be able to figure out a solution. You’re smart that way.
- And most importantly, you’ll be kind to yourself. You are the only one in the whole wide world like you. You are a spectacular human being.
Now you may wake up and face your day!